Applet auto starting if a category contains one applet only can be customized via AutoStartApplet key
Category names have changed for non-meego targets, applets have to recheck their categories
- New briefview type "Slider". To use it, an applet has to reimplement DcpBrief::setValue(), DcpBrief::value() etc., and specify "Slider" as its type in the .desktop file.
- Support for briefviews with horizontal layouted value line. To use it, the applet has to specify "TextOrientation=Horizontal" in the [DCP] section of its .desktop file.
- It is now configurable if the category icons are above or below the applet icons using the ComponentOrder key in the .cpcategory files
- the applet can specify in its .desktop file if it has a mainview through DCP/HasMainView key
- Applets can be run out of process with specifying -outprocess option to duicontrolpanel. This is also the default when user starts control panel from the application grid or through servicefw.
- Removed the already deprecated DcpBriefWidget, DcpButton, DcpButtonAlign, DcpButtonToggle, DcpButtonImage
- DcpButton, DcpButtonImage, DcpButtonToggle, DcpButtonAlign became deprecated, use MContentItem instead from libmeegotouch.
- DcpBriefWidget also became deprecated, replaced by DcpContentItem which has nearly identical API but is based on MContentItem.
- DuiControlPanel no longer supports the toggle type of briefwidget due to simplifications in design brief.
- Just a notice, page back handling is handled by meegotouch, applet developers should no longer care about it, with referers and such.
- The following widget type strings became deprecated (used in .desktop file): "DcpLabel", "DcpLabel2", "DcpLabelButton", "DcpLabel2Button", "DcpLabel2Image", "DcpLabel2Toggle". Use the followings instead: "Label", "Toggle", "Image"
- Applet brief did not get the new toggle state